- EoloFLY.com is a registered trademark of Eolo Marketing S.L., a company authorized by the State Air Safety Agency for the commercial transport of passengers in Hot Air Balloons and aerial work, Photography and Advertising. Therefore, we are regulated under the Spanish AESA (Aviation Safety Agency) and European EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) regulations.
- The acquisition of a Flight Ticket (or in its absence Flight Voucher) entitles you to reserve your place for a hot air balloon flight in the indicated area.
- The validity of the Flight Ticket is, by default, one year. If the Flight Ticket comes from the exchange of a Voucher from a wholesaler, it will have the validity indicated by the wholesaler’s conditions of sale.
- Validity of the Ticket is not extendable, and it will be understood as carried out, if the holder of the ticket has not contacted Eolo Marketing S.L. in the validity periods.
- Once the flight date and time have been confirmed, modifications are not allowed with less than 10 days before the flight.
- Failure to show up at the EXACT time on the day of the flight is considered as if the activity had been carried out. As it is a shared flight with other passengers, it is necessary that the balloon is complete for us to carry out the activity.
- In the event that the chosen day does not have a sufficient number of reservations, the contact telephone number that you have provided us will be notified 24 hours in advance and new dates will be proposed.
- Any modification of a reservation must be communicated by the client to EoloFLY Balloon Flights by email, from the same address to which said reservation was sent.
- Your Flight Ticket is the contract between the payment you make, and the contracted service: which is the balloon flight itself. Once a Ticket has been issued, it is non-refundable after 48 hours of its issue.
- Air activities in general and hot air ballooning in particular are absolutely dependent on weather conditions.
- Confirmation of these conditions can only be made the day before the flight. If the weather conditions are not within the flight limits, the reservation will be postponed and a new reservation will be made on another date.
- In no case will the Tickets be returned due to the cancellation of the reservation or reservations due to weather conditions.
- This decision depends exclusively on the pilot who will make the decision based on safety. The pilot can cancel the scheduled activity at any time if the weather conditions are not suitable for the development of the activity.
- In case of cancellation you must send a new e-Mail to reserve a new date.
- In no case, due to the cancellation of a shared balloon flight due to lack of a minimum group or due to weather conditions, Eolo Marketing S.L. will be responsible for compensation of any expenses derived directly or indirectly (trips to the take-off field, reservations …).
- Passengers must ensure that their physical fitness is within the limits of an activity such as ballooning. Eolo Marketing S.L will not be able to assume any responsibility due to injuries, illnesses or physical limitations prior to the development of the activity.
Activity not allowed for pregnant women and / or people with significant bone problems.
- The responsibility in any situation, according to current regulations, is the pilot in command of the balloon, so the pilot can make the necessary changes (cancellation, meeting point, schedules, …) as long as he considers that it is a safety factor of the passenger and / or aircraft.
- The Flight Ticket carries its corresponding passenger insurance. Liability for damage or loss of personal items (glasses, cameras, telephones, …) will not be accepted. If a passenger decides to take personal items on board, it will be their responsibility for their care.
- There is a specific discount for children under 14 years of age, but all minors must be accompanied by an adult guardian of the minor.
- Reservations with packages that include hotel accommodation nights are subject to their availability. In this case, alternatives can be offered that may entail some type of extra cost in higher category hotels.
- Certain dates may suffer surcharges, by the hotels. Reservations with packages that include accommodation nights are subject to these on costs by the Hotel. The acquisition of the Flight Ticket (or Flight voucher or coupon through a wholesaler), implies the acceptance of these General Conditions.
- In accordance with Law 15/99 on Personal Data Protection, your data is in a file owned by Eolo Marketing S.L. at Calle Concha Nuñez 2, 28045 El Escorial – Madrid, Spain. In addition, you can exercise your rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation through the corresponding request to the address indicated above.
Useful information to prepare your Hot Air Balloon Flight
Dangerous goods are not allowed in any of our flights : explosives, guns, gas , inflammable liquides, etc
Smoking is not allowed during the flight
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
CONTACT FORMS. By leaving your data in the Contact Forms, you confirm, in compliance with the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018, which authorizes them to be used so that we inform you of the activities that Eolo Marketing S.L. offers. In addition, you can exercise your rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation through the corresponding request to the address indicated above.
In no case are rights to use your data entered in the Contact Forms transferred to third parties or companies outside of Eolo Marketing S.L.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install various cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year.
If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks.
If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. It expires after 1 day.